The B-CC Barons Fastbreak Basketball Camp is designed to offer boys and girls ages 7-14, the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the game of basketball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. After a fun filled week of hoops, our goal is for each camper to see improvement, and leave with the skills and drills needed to continue to develop their game.
Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
4301 East - West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Boys and Girls, ages 7-14 (every camper competes at the appropriate level)
- 2 games per day (8 regular season games with playoffs on Friday)
- Championship Friday (trophies, awards, prizes, etc.)
- Daily Contests (Knockout, Hot Shot, Free Throw contest, 3 Point contest, 3 on 3, 1 on 1, etc.)
- Campers listen to weekly guest speakers and get individual instruction
- Campers will go home with a report card that analyzes their game
- Every camper gets a free Barons Fastbreak Basketball shirt
- Snacks are for sale throughout the day (Gatorade, pizza, chips, granola bars, candy, etc.)
- High school and college-aged counselors/coaches
Camp Daily Schedule (sample):
- 8:30 AM - Arrive (Check In, free shoot around)
- 9:00 - 9:15 AM - Camp Together (Quote of the day/emphasis, stretch)
- 9:20 - 10:00 AM - Stations
- 10:05 - 10:50 AM - Game/Film/Team practice/Contest
- 10:55 - 11:55 PM - Lunch
- 12:00 - 12:20 PM - Camp Together (Lecture/Fundamental Skill)
- 12:25 - 1:05 PM - Guest Speaker/Contest
- 1:10 - 1:55 PM - Game/Film/Team practice/Contest
- 2:00 - 2:45 PM - Game/Film/Team practice/Contest
- 2:50 - 3:00 PM - Camp Together (Discuss tomorrows contest/Dismissal)
Head Boys Basketball Coach Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
Coach Tracy was a scholar-athlete at Bethesda – Chevy Chase (B-CC) High School for three years (1997-2000) and then transferred to The Bullis School, where he graduated from in 2002. He was named co-most valuable player for both the Bullis football and basketball team, which was ranked No. 13 in the final Maryland High School poll conducted by The Washington Post. He earned first team All-Independent Athletic Conference honors and All-Montgomery County honors. Tracy helped lead Bullis to a school record 23-4 mark in 2001-02 and its second straight Independent Athletic Conference title.
Tracy went on to play four years of collegiate basketball at Drake University under the tutelage of Dr. Tom Davis; he was team captain his senior year. He graduated from Drake in 2006 with a B.A. degree in Journalism and Communication…received his M.A. degree in Education and Human Development from George Washington University in 2010.
Tracy has been a Special Education teacher at B-CC for seven years, where he has taught a multitude of subjects: Algebra, Geometry, Biology, History, and Reading. He enjoys playing soccer and tennis with friends, reading biographies, and a good chess match. He and his wife Yalda have two beautiful daughters, Seyla and Syra.
Coach Tracy´s Accomplishments/Accolades:
-2015 Coach of the Year - Montgomery Gazette and The Sentinel
-2015 Maryland 4A West Regional Champions
-2015 Maryland 4A State Finalist - Overall record, 21-6
-2018 Maryland 4A South Division Champions (8-0 division record)
-2018 Maryland 4A West Regional Finalist - Overall record, 21-4
Head Girls Basketball Coach Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
Coach Ingalls is a Montgomery County native and B-CC Alum (2005). Her junior and senior years, she was named first team All-Montgomery County by The Gazette, and led Montgomery County in scoring both years. Her senior year she earned Washington Post Honorable Mention All-Met honors.
After graduating from B-CC, she continued her playing career at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. She graduated in 2009 with a B.A. in Psychology and went on to complete her M.A. in Secondary Education in 2010. While at Lehigh, the team won two Patriot League Championships and made two NCAA Tournament appearances.
Coach Ingalls has taught science at B-CC for the past seven years. She currently teaches Biology and IB Sports, Exercise, and Health Science. She enjoys reading, playing golf, and playing with her two dogs Riley and Pendleton. She and her husband reside in Kensington, MD.
Coach Ingalls’ Accomplishments/Accolades:
-2018 Coach of the Year - Montgomery County Women’s Basketball Coaches Association
-2018 Maryland 4A West Regional Champions
-2018 Maryland 4A State Semi Finalist - Overall record, 21-5
-2018 Maryland 4A South Division Champions
-2017 Overall record: 16-7
-2016 Overall record: 20-5